"I Love my Country Nigeria" was a Literature Book Back Then...But is Nigeria Really a Country to Love? - Back then i remembered the song my teacher thought me then..." parent listen to your children 'WE ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW' ....It still surprises me w...
28 June 2012
FOOD AND BEVERAGE FIRM VACANCIES IN OGUN, THURSDAY 28, JUNE 2012
We are a foremost indigenous company based in Ogun state operating in the Food and Beverage sector. As a result of growth and expansion, we invite self motivated and result oriented professionals to join our team.
ASSISTANT MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCES – REF: HR/2012/01
The appointee will amongst other things be responsible for: Employee and Industrial Relations Management, Managing outsourced staff, Recruitment and Training
REQUIREMENTS: THE SUITABLE CANDIDATE MUST:
- Possess first degree in any of the social sciences and an MBA will be an advantage.
- Be a member of CIPM
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a FMCG
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Not more than 45 years of age.
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER – REF: HR/2012/02
The appointee will amongst other things be responsible for: Administration of Employee Welfare policies
REQUIREMENTS: THE APPOINTEE MUST POSSESS:
- Firs degree in Social Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years experience in FMCG
- Hard working and willing to work under pressure and a team player
- Minimum of 30 years of age.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should forward their handwritten applications, photocopies of their credentials and detailed curriculum vitae, providing full details of contact address (Not P.O.Box) stating the reference on the left side of the envelopes and applications to reach addressee on or before July 11, 2012.
The Human Resources Manager,
P.M.B 21410, Ikeja, Lagos.