Guess Me From Behind: Who is This Nollywood Actress (See Photo) - She always show off her behind and that is the trend in Nollywood females this day They all want their fans to see them from behind showing thing that int...
26 June 2012
VACANCIES, UNITED STATES MISSION ABUJA, TUESDAY 26, JUNE 2012
SUBJECT: SENIOR EXPEDITOR
LOCATION: ABUJA – GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
APPLICABILITY: ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES
OPEN TO: ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES
POSITION TITLE: SENIOR EXPEDITOR, FSN-08/FP-06
CLOSING DATE: JUNE 29, 2012
WORK HOURS: FULL-TIME; 48 HOURS/WEEK
SALARY: OR – ORDINARILY RESIDENT–N3,874,684 P.A. (STARTING BASIC SALARY)
POSITION GRADE: FSN-08
IN ADDITION TO THE BASIC SALARY, ALL ALLOWANCES WILL BE PAID IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MISSION LOCAL COMPENSATION PLAN.
NOR – AEFM – US$44,737;EFM/MOH – US$38,394, (STARTING SALARY) P.A.
POSITION GRADE: FP-06
NOTE: ALL NOT ORDINARILY RESIDENT APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED WORK AND RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION. A U.S. CITIZEN EFM DOES NOT HAVE TO BE RESIDING IN COUNTRY TO BE CONSIDERED, BUT THE SPONSORING OFFICER UNDER COM AUTHORITY DOES HAVE TO BE OFFICIALLY ASSIGNED TO POST
The U.S. Embassy in Abuja is seeking to employ a suitable and qualified candidate for the position of Senior Expeditor in the General Services Office (GSO).
BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION:
Incumbent expedites and supervises other Embassy expeditors as they perform general travel expeditor services for all U.S. Agencies personnel represented at post including their dependents, U.S. Grantees, TDY and VIP visitors.
To obtain a copy of this announcement please visit our Mission websites at: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/hr_office.html
NOTE: All applicants MUST address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each criterion or the application will not be considered.
1. Completion of Secondary School is required.
2. Minimum of five (5) years work experience in the travel industry, including two (2) years supervisory experience is required.
3. Level III (Good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing in English is required.
4. Thorough knowledge of Nigerian immigration rules, customs regulations and familiarity with airlines check-in procedures is required.
5. Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel packages, with at least level I typing ability (less than 40 WPM).
6. A valid professional driver’s license is required.
When fully qualified, U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) and U.S. Veterans are given preference. Therefore, it is essential that the candidate specifically address the required qualifications above in the application.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA
1. Management will consider nepotism/conflict of interest, budget, and residency status
in determining successful candidacy.
2. Current employees serving a probationary period are not eligible to apply.
3. Current Ordinarily Resident employees with an Overall Summary Rating of Needs Improvement or Unsatisfactory on their most recent Employee Performance Report are not eligible to apply.
4. Currently employed U.S. Citizen EFMs who hold a Family Member Appointment (FMA) are ineligible to apply for advertised positions within the first 90 calendar days of their employment.
5. Currently employed NORs hired under a Personal Services Agreement (PSA) are ineligible to apply for advertised positions within the first 90 calendar days of their employment unless currently hired into a position with a When Actually Employed (WAE) work schedule.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants for this position MUST submit the following, or the application will not be considered:
1. Application for US Federal Employment (DS-174); or a current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information as a DS-174; plus.
2. Candidates who claim US Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application.
3. Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
4. A type-written and signed application letter specifically applying for this position, and addressing the minimum requirements as advertised. Please reference the job title and announcement number on the application letter.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Embassy of the United States of America
Human Resources Office
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
Central District Area
Or submit to HRNigeria@state.gov
POINT OF CONTACT:
Tel: 09-461-4000 Ext 4261.